Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blood,sweat and tears...

“When one does not understand death, life can be very confusing.” - Ajahn Chah

Recently I started a new job in a huge private hospital as a phlebotomist. At first I was a bit hesitant as to where I am going to fit a 2nd job in between my other job and (more than) full-time studies. But, I can say, the three weeks I have been busy with my training/induction, it has been more than interesting and meant so much more than just the job at hand. Yes, I have worked very long hours for lower than minimum-wage, but soon I'll be rewarded fairly...

Once again I realised;
-How precious life is
-How different people are
-How "naked" all the patients are
-How vulnerable people are
-How untimely death is
-How a simple smile can make all the difference
-etc, etc, etc.

Ciao
PS:It's simple;you behave-I behave...you don't behave-I know you know...hAhAhAhAhAhA

No comments:

Post a Comment