Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crunch time...



Once again I am on the advent of a very important exam. My first ever surgery exam is happening on friday and I cannot help but wonder if this time I am truly going to fail an exam. I have felt like this before, but this time it really seems like a possibility. All I can do now is to study like there is no tomorrow and hope that everything I find important, the examiners will ask.

But speaking about a big test, I often find myself wanting to do other things or not be totally focused as the exam-time nears. I believe this is a coping mechanism to make it seem that it is not really happening, almost like a denial-zombie state. And to top it off, it is the freakin' World Cup...only the biggest sporting event to hit South African shores.By the way, I am very impressed about everything is going so far! To admit, I was a bit skeptical when Fifa announced the World Cup is going to be hosted in RSA. So, while everybody is out celebrating and having an awesome time, I will be sitting behind my books......oh, self-pity, how I missed you!

Over and out
PS: My vuvuzela already has a number of pictures taken of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment