Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome


Hey there!
Nice to meet you and welcome to my blog. For some time now, I've been wondering if I should start blogging my doings, but after reading bongi's blog I decided to start a blog of my own. I can only hope to be such a great writer with such awesome stories in the future, I also hope that this blog serves like some kind of memoir down the long winding road in on( not to sound too like I'm sorry for myself now).

First of all, let me introduce you to myself. I'm an average 20-something year old studying medicine,MBChB, at a "prestigious" university in South Africa's official capital.(The only University I might also say-t*ks of niks). I lead quite an ordinary life(ordinary?) but I do have the odd patient(person-to-person) interaction (my part-time job working as receptionist, cashier, nurse, cleaner and pharmacist at a very busy private GP's practice) that has lead to quite some interesting stories over the past almost-two-years.

Well,that's all for now, but let me thank you for reading this and once again welcome to my life. A life that I hope you will find interesting and full of great and not-so-great times.

Over and out
Zamalek

PS:People who know me personally--Yes, I started to blog,wow,but keep reading, you will maybe just recognize yourself in some of the blogs to come.
PSS: I will try my utmost best not to name anyone and not to embarrass or speak about anyone directly,but I can not promise anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment